GP08LU30 MAC DRIVER

This device plugs in easily, I can burn cd's, read them and it's that easy! Support for n is the starting point for MAC. Reply I have this question too I have this question too Me too Me too. Possible dust blocking the port. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring.
Uploader: Daisho
Date Added: 16 September 2010
File Size: 25.50 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 39019
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





LG GP08LU30 External DVD-Writer - Monochrome (GP08LU30)

From TVs and refrigerators to cell phones and computer monitorsLG Canada delivers home electronics that let you embrace life and prepare you for its greatest moments.

Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. Its very rare a mac has sound problems. Aug 14, 8: The value of Mac minis with optical drives is increasing.

Also, that means, i imagine, that I'll have a drive that will also allow me to back up my old mini before giving it away.

To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

LG Super-Multi Portable Slim Rewriter | LG Canada

I love not having to use more cables or DC power adapters with my portable devices. I just want my equipment to work and I don't want to have to become a techie to use it.

Simply choose a support option from the icons below: Clean it and try again. Rated mc out of 5 by dujaa74 from Going to get the Blue-ray version of this drive!

If I go into the older mini and disconnect the drive, will the mini use the external burner? Reply I have this question too I have this question too Me too Me too. No time to chat? I noticed on another forum that the Plexors get good reviews. Want Answer 0 Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered.

Not with this one because it has no belt.

LG TV, Computers, Appliances and Mobile Phones

Tell us some more! Between that comment and yours, I guess I'll go that way. It is quick and has quiet mode.

You can't post conmments that contain an email address. Mac mini, Mac OS X More Print this page Share this page. Product Registration Get the gp08u30 out of your new purchase. Help Library Help yourself to useful product information.

The unit is light, sleek, with minimal footprint. Once I plugged directly to gp08lu3 laptop, everything was fine. That is the only file system MAC sees.

Hi, Yes it is compatible. LG Electronics Canada designs products that are intuitive, responsive and more eco-friendly, so you can spend wisely, be more productive and reduce the impact on the world around you.

Here's a link to this great service Good luck! Very low power consumption too on my tiny Acre One 8" mini laptop.

SOLVED: GP08LU30 Dose it work with MAC? - Fixya

It was more expensive than latest model because it has an optical drive. Nonetheless, on the support site at LP for the individual drive, one potential customer asks about mac compatibility, and the tech claims it's compatibility.

By the way, you're using Lion, right?

Comments